8 Levels of Control
Forty years after his death, the philosophy espoused by Saul Alinsky —(the founder of the community-organizing model that continues to inspire both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton) through his 8 Levels of Control, which are rules designed to turn America into a Socialist State. These rules were first published in his book ‘Rules for Radicals.
I have printed these rules below for your information and consideration. It’s scary to see how much has been accomplished — implemented—by various administrations over more than four decades through enacting laws, regulations and social programs by a largely Democrat controlled Senate and, until recently, House of Representatives. (Lyndon Johnson’s “Great Society”, the 50 year-long “War on Poverty”, the war on God, and Obama Care are examples.)
I fear it may be too late to turn things a round. In case you haven’t noticed, all 8 Rules are now operational in one degree or another.
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school. Common Core is added to classrooms across America.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.