1. West Warren, 10 miles due West of Ogden
2. Liberty, 7 miles Northeast of Ogden
3. Unitah, at the mouth of Weber Canyon, founded in 1850. Once had over 100
stores and shops, hotels, saloons and a brewery.
4. The abandoned La Plata Silver Mine is located 5 miles Northeast of Ogden.
1. Round Valley, on the South end of Bear Lake, 25 miles East of Logan.
2. Sage Creek Junction, near the State line, 35 miles due East of Logan.
3. Spanish mining activity has been found in the Wasatach Range in 1863. A
lost gold lode, discovered by Brigham Young is somewhere in Ferguson Canyon in
the Wasatach Mountains.