The following statistics may open some peoples eyes as to why the ability to defend yourself is so important.
- Home invasions in the United States occur every 13 seconds.
- 59% of burglaries occur during the day and 41% of burglaries occur at night.
- Violent crime increased by 22% according to the Justice Department.
- For the fourth year in a row Detroit tops the list of most dangerous U.S. cities.
- Traditionally violent crime increases during the warmer months and decreases during the colder months.
- What do burglars and violent criminals fear even more than the police? Encountering an armed homeowner during a break in.
- Residential homes are where 60% of rapes occur.
- Rapes in the United States occur every 2 minutes.
Now more than ever it is so important to legally own firearms and get proper training in their use especially as applies to self defense scenarios. Do what you need…
View original post 106 more words